Wednesday 7 March 2007

Hello...!

Welcome to my brand new shiney blog..!

I will be filling these pages with lots of pretty sparkly things of my own as well as other inspirational pieces, cool pictures and exciting things that I think should be shared with the world!

Please feel free to leave comments and get in touch if you want to know anything about what I do or if you have interesting things to share! I always like to hear from people with common interests.

To get things started check out some of my latest work commissioned by a friend for her extra special wedding day!

These are fully hallmarked sterling silver pieces made with Swarovski pearls and crystals. Both the necklace and the tiara where designed specifically to match the dress colour and to fit perfectly.

I'll be adding more like this as the days go on so please check back!




No comments: