Sunday 4 October 2009

Nightshade Collection now in Sterling Silver!

Just got back from a lovely relaxing holiday to find a very exciting parcel waiting for me!
I've been developing two fabulous necklaces from the Nightshade Collection from stainless steel to Sterling Silver. The silver models are back from the casting offices and are ready to be made into beautiful sparkly pieces! Can't wait to get started.. !

Once they have been tarted up and made to look beautiful they will be available for sale through the website..
The pieces will cost just £118.00 each at RRP.. however I'll be offering some good discounts in a few weeks for special Christmas gifts so keep watching!

If you can't wait that long please feel free to get in touch so one can be specially made.

1 comment:

Ally said...

OMG! this is so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L!!
I am dazed! I am absolutely in love with your jewellery ! This one is so dreamy !! You must be an amazing person!!!!I simply can't describe how wonderful your work is! Love YOU! :)